Have moved to http://sweetlilcraft.blogspot.com/ See you there..

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Emboirdery Tutorial



This tutorial has been requested by Wan for a long time ago. Alhamdulillah, today I manage to give the tutorial ^-^. Actually it very easy for simple embroidery. Especially when we only use back stitch or "jahitan kia" in Malay.

First, bring your needle to the front.


Then, take your needle one stitch back like in the picture.


Next step, bring the needle one step forward from no.1 and repeat the second step.
So, it will come out like this...


The stitch that I use for the leaf (in circle) is satin stitch.
Hmm..I think I'm not very good in giving tutorial. If you want more detail about embroidery stitch come and take a look here.


This design I take from Cinderberry Stitches. We can browse through internet to find much more embroidery designs.

Thank you for reading.
Happy stitching (^-^)!!




No comments:

Post a Comment