Have moved to http://sweetlilcraft.blogspot.com/ See you there..

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pre- Order : Skip Hop Bag

SKIP HOP BAG





Really cute bags right? Get one for your little one ^^. This pre-order will be closed on 10th Nov 2010. I'll be place order on 11th Nov 2010. These bags will be arrived in one week.



Price : RM60, regular price RM85


(excluding postage)


Skip Hop Bag features:


* Durable material mixed with whimsical details.
* BPA-Free, Phthalate-free, PVC Free.
* Roomy main compartment.
* Adjustable side pocket — great for a sippy cup.
* Insulated front pocket includes 2 interior pockets.
* Padded, adjustable comfy straps.
* Easy to clean lining.
* Suitable for ages 2-6 years.
* Size: 25.4cm x 10.1cm x 29.2CM.



If you are interested, please email me. It's for serious buyer only. What you should do:


1. Tell me which bag do you like and I'll will give you my account number so you can pay 50% deposit.


2. Once the bags arrived, I'll let you know and you can pay another 50%  + postage (RM6 for poslaju).


The price will be increased once I put it in my lilstore. So, grab this opportunity now!! ^^


Don"t hesitate to email me: sweetlilcraftshop [at] gmail [dot] com


ImageHost.org

4 comments:

  1. salam ayu...

    remember me? pernah order beg ada nama nadine n murni dulu...
    nak pre order beg... bee ngan mouse.. :) leh dapat disc ke beli 2? hehe...

    hope to hear fr u soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam yanti, ingat :)
    yanti bg emel ye, sy emel no akaun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ayu,
    comelnya bag, lagi-lagi yang bee tu.
    Yati ternampak Ayu kat blog sekocinorlie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aa..comel, insyaallah minggu depan smpai.
    hehe, norlie saje je tu :)

    ReplyDelete