Have moved to http://sweetlilcraft.blogspot.com/ See you there..

Sunday, July 5, 2009

American and Japanese Cotton-Grab it NOW!!



Hi friends..these all new fabrics in my shop. These fabric really nice..but now I don't have any idea to craft right now.
So..I decide to sell it.
These are..
American and Japanese Cotton.
100% cotton.

GRAB IT NOW!!
before to late..


AMERICAN COTTON


RED ZOO
SOLD
Available 1 FQ only (18"x22")
Thanks Kak Nurain



DRAGONFLY & LADYBIRD (orange)
Available 1 FQ only (18"x22")
SOLD
Thanks you wani



JAPANESE COTTON


Sweet Bird in pink
Available 1/2 yard only
SOLD
Thank you wani


Sweet Cakes
Available 1/2 yard only
RM20



Sweet Jam
Soft cotton
Available 1 yard only
SOLD



Interested?? Email me now!! ^^

*The color of the fabrics could be different because of my camera..

1 comment: